Our take on the No Bake Cheesecake is smooth, decadent… and chocolatey!
Definitely a crowd-pleaser, we’ve added cocoa powder to our graham cracker crust, dark chocolate to our cream cheese filling, then topped it all off with crunchy cacao nibs.
|65 g of Butter
140 g of Graham Crackers Powder
15 g of Cocoa Powder
25 g of Brown Sugar
1 pinch of Salt
For the Cheesecake Crust :
- Lightly coat a 6- inch springform pan with nonstick spray or thin layer of oil. Set aside.
- Melt the butter
- In a large bowl evenly combine the butter, graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and salt.
- Press the mixture firmly into the bottom and up the sides of the prepared pan.
- Place in the freezer while you prepare the filling.
230 g of Cream (35% FAT)
330 g of Cream Cheese
80 g of Dark Chocolate 64%
30 g of Milk
75 g of Icing Sugar
40 g of Cocoa Nibs
For the Cheesecake Batter :
- In the bowl using mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, beat the cream on medium-high speed until stiff peaks form. Remove the whipped cream from the mixing bowl and set aside.
- In the same mixing bowl, using the same whisk attachment mix the cream cheese, powdered sugar, on medium speed for 2 minutes, or until smooth and creamy, scraping the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Add slowly the warmed milk and chocolate Inside
- Remove the bowl from the mixer and using a rubber spatula, fold in the whipped cream evenly, making sure to scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl completely.
- Spread the cheesecake filling into the chilled crust and smooth with an off-set spatula.
- Cover and chill for 4 hours or overnight and sprinkle with Cocoa Nibs.